Places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are one of the raising destination in India, day by day the visitors are increasing the most places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Andaman Nicobar Islands divided by two group i.e Andaman Group of Islands and other is Nicobar Group of Islands.
Places to visit in Port Blair, Andaman [Nearby]
- Cellular Jail
- Ross Island
- North Bay Island
- Radhanagar Beach no.7
- Elephant Beach
- Kalapather Beach
- Anthropological Museum
- Samundrika Naval Museum
- Corbyns Cove Beach
- Chidyatapu Beach
- Jolly Bouy Island
- Red Skin Island
- Mahatma Gandhi National Park
- Wandoor Beach
- Mount Harriet
- Chatham Saw Mill
- Fish Aquarium
Places to visit in North and Middle Andaman
Cellular Jail :
- The Cellular Jail Port is located in Blair, also known as Kalapani. Its open for tourists except official holidays. There is also a sound and light show in the evening in which the life story of freedom fighter is narrated
How to reach the Cellular Jail | Distance?
- Distance – 1 km from Aberdeen Bazaar
- Opening Hours – 09:00 to 16:00
- Time to take the entire visit – 60 to 90 minutes
- Ross Island is a small island located in Andaman Nicobar which used to be the capital of the Andaman by the Britishers and is now developed as a tourist destination, where many tourists go roaming daily. Japanese bunker, old church and a museum to show on Ross Island reflects British living.
How to reach the Ross Island | Distance?
- Distance – 3 km from Andaman Water Sport Complex
- Transportation – by Boat
- Opening Hours – 09:00 to 14:00
- Time to take the entire visit – 2 – 3 Hrs
Corbyn’s Cove Beach:
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach is the closest beach and it is 7 kilometers away from the city, and it is one of the most visited place in Andaman. This place is famous for nearby beach and water sports. People come here in the evening and when coming from the city, they get a beautiful view of the sea on the left side.
How to reach Corbyn’s Cove Beach | Distance ?
- Distance – 5 km from the City Center (i.e Aberdeen Bazaar)
- Timing – 0900 to 1700 hrs
- Time taken for the entire tour – 90 -120 minutes
Samudrika Naval Museum:
- The Samudrika Naval museum is a museum of Navy, where marine creatures are placed. Many species of animals which are found in the Andaman Sea.
How to reach Samudrika Naval Museum | Distance ?
- Distance – 2 km from the City Center (i.e Aberdeen Bazaar)
- Timing – 0900 to 1600 hrs
- Time taken for the entire tour – 30 -60 minutes