Radha Nagar Beach, Havelock Island
- Radha Nagar Beach is one in all the favored name within the Andaman tourism.
- It is twelve kilometer off from the havelock cruise jetty (Govind Nagar No.1).
- The white sand and crystal clear water attracts each holidaymaker.
- Now, Radha Nagar one and therefore the most attraction, while not visit it the Andaman tour is incomplete.
- It is also referred to as beach no 7.
How to reach Radha Nagar Beach?
- Radha Nagar Beach is reached by road.
- Read – How to reach Havelock Island
Is Radha Nagar is reached by Road?
- Yes, Radha Nagar is accessible through road and it the foremost common way to reach this beach.
Is the other way to reach Radha Nagar aside from road?
- Yes, by charter the boat however it’s too long and time take, not counseled
- But the best and unremarkably reached by road
Can I know the distance of Radha Nagar from Havelock Cruise jetty ?
- Radha Nagar Beach no. 7 is 12 kilometers away from havelock Cruise jetty i.e Govind Nagar
How much time taken by an car to reach in Radha Nagar ?
- It takes 30-40 min. to reach
Is it worthy to go to Radha Nagar ?
- Without visiting Radha Nagar, your Andaman Tour is incomplete.
What kind of Water Sports Activities is doing in Radha Nagar beach?
- Water Sports Activities are obtainable in Elephant Beach not in Radha Nagar.
Is Swimming is allowed in Radha Nagar ?
- Yes, Swimming is allowed here until sunset approx. 5pm subsequently you’re not allowed to enter into water.
- Its known for its crystal clear water, therefore carry additional combine of cloths.
Is changing Rooms is there?
- Yes, changing rooms are obtainable in pay and use .
Best time to go to Radha Nagar beach?
- It is also said to be a sunset point.
- So you can visit in evening time so are able enjoy the water get pleasure from the water and see the sunset too.
Is any entry fee is there to go to Radha Nagar?
- No, it’s a public beach there’s no entry fee to go.
Is scuba-dive is done is Radha Nagar beach?
- No, scuba-dive isn’t operated here.