Elephant Beach or Elephanta Beach
- Elephant Beach is in havelock Island of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- It is well known for water sport activities.
- It is named for crystal blue water, therefore you’ll do water activities if you visit this beach
- Water Sports Activities like sea Walk, Snorkeling, Glass bottom boat ride, banana ride, sofa ride can do in this place.
How to reach Elephant Beach
- Read – How to reach Havelock Island
Is Elephant can be reached by Boat ?
- Yes, you’ll reach Elephant beach by boat.
How much time take to reach Elephant Beach by Boat ?
- It take hardly 25-30 minutes to reach elephant by speed boat.
From where we get the boat for Elephanta ?
- You get the speed boat from havelock Cruise jetty (Port) to reach elephanta Beach.
Is the other way to reach Elephant Beach?
- Yes, Juggle trek is an another way to reach Elephant Beach
From were we start the trek to reach elephant ?
- The start point for trek is near to the Radha Nagar Beach
- There is conjointly a sign board with the direction that indicates the trekking point.
Can I know the distance to reach Elephanta Beach by Trek ?
- It a approximate 2km from the starting point near Radha Nagar Beach road.
Can I needed any guide for Juggle Trek to Elephant ?
- Is depends upon you, actually there’s a direction with sign board
- If you would like any help, you’ll be able to take guide too they’re going to assist you on the way and on water activities and until come back.
What are the Activities is famous in Elephant ?
- Elephant beach is known for water sports activities, here you’ll be able to do
- under Sea Walk
- Glass bottom boat
- Jet Skies
- Banana ride
- Sofa Ride